Diweddariad Ysgolion Covid-19 / Covid-19 School Update
Dear Parents / Carers,
From Tuesday, February 23rd we will be welcoming back pupils from Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
Each of us has a part to play in making sure that our school can stay open and keep everybody safe.
For this to happen we ask you to stay safe by following these rules.
- Wear a face covering at all times.
- Keep a two metre distance from everybody else at all times.
- Please do not arrive early for your drop off / pick up time to avoid any crowding.
- Do not congregate in small groups during pick up.
- Please leave the site after picking up your child.
- Follow our new one way system around the school site.
*School staff will be on hand to guide you and ensure that everybody follows the rules.
Please also remember;
- Do not send your child to school if they are feeling unwell, even if you are not sure if it is Coronavirus.
- Do not send your child to school if they are showing any Covid-19 symptoms or if anyone else in the household is showing any symptoms.
- Do not send your child to school if they or anyone else in the household is waiting for a test result.
- Do not send your child to school if they have been identified as a close contact of a confirmed Covid-19 case.
Although schools are reopening to some pupil, Coronavirus has not gone away. Parents and carers are reminded that mixing outside of school is still not allowed, even if outdoors and if children are in the same bubble at school.
This includes sleepovers, parties and play-dates as this could spread the virus and lead to more restrictions and isolating class bubbles for 10 days.
For more information about how to stay safe and keep schools open please visit our updated parent and pupils FAQ's. (click on weblink)
Together, we can keep everybody safe if we all follow the guidance and ensure that our Key Stage Pupils return to school as soon as possible.
Diolch / Thank you,
Mr M Tomos
Pennaeth / Headteacher