Gweledigaeth Ysgol Glan Morfa
Yn Ysgol Glan Morfa credwn mai un cyfle gaiff plentyn i gaffael y sylfaen addysgol orau mewn ysgol gynradd. Ein gweledigaeth yw ymorol fod y profiad hwnnw’n un o foddhad, yn un sy’n hyrwyddo parch ac yn un sy’n dathlu llwyddiant i gyd drwy gyfrwng yr iaith Gymraeg.
Nid yr ysgol yn unig rydd y sylfaen gadarn hon i’n plant ond hefyd ein cymuned. Rydym ni yn Ysgol Glan Morfa yn annog y bartneriaeth allweddol hon drwy osod disgwyliadau clir a chadarn i holl randdeiliaid yr ysgol.
Ysgol Glan Morfa Vision
We believe that a child only has one opportunity to acquire the best education at primary school. Our vision here at Ysgol Glan Morfa is to ensure that this experience is one that promotes enjoyment, respect and one that celebrates success all through the medium of Welsh.
It is not only the school that sets these crucial foundations for our children but also our community. We here at Ysgol Glan Morfa endeavor to promote this partnership by setting a clear direction and high expectations for all stakeholders.
Amcanion yr Ysgol
Aims and objectives of the school
To create a welcoming climate where children, staff and parents are confident and motivated.
· To enhance children’s skills and self confidence.
· To give children time to talk about their learning to adults and to other children.
· To encourage children to do their ‘very best’.
· To provide learning experiences which foster children’s creativity, enthusiasm and curiosity.
· To provide learning experiences which foster self-esteem and help children to develop positive relationships with others both within the school and in the wider community.
· To ensure that all children feel included, valued and respected regardless of their ability, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion, family background, culture or home language.
· To ensure that the teaching challenges each and every child.
· To help children develop into reliable, independent and positive citizens
Our aim is to ensure that every child leaves us as a confident individual, believing in themselves but showing respect and concern for others and being capable of forming and sustaining relationships with other children and adults.