Gweledigaeth Ysgol Glan Morfa
Credwn fod gan blentyn un cyfle i gaffael yr addysg orau yn yr ysgol gynradd. Ein gweledigaeth yma yn Ysgol Glan Morfa yw sicrhau bod y profiad hwn yn un sy'n hyrwyddo: -
• Mwynhad mewn amgylchedd hapus, diogel a gofalgar.
• Annibyniaeth, dysgwyr gwydn ac uchelgeisiol.
• Unigolion parchus sy'n parchu eu hunain, eraill, eu hamgylchoedd a gwahanol ddiwylliannau.
• Cydweithrediad a chyfathrebu clir wrth alluogi pob plentyn i gyrraedd eu llawn botensial.
• Yr Iaith Gymraeg ynghyd a diwylliant Cymraeg.
Nid yn unig yr ysgol sy'n gosod y sylfeini hanfodol hyn ar gyfer ein plant ond hefyd ein cymuned. Rydym ni yma yn Ysgol Glan Morfa yn ymdrechu i hyrwyddo'r bartneriaeth hon trwy osod cyfeiriad clir a disgwyliadau uchel i bawb.
Ysgol Glan Morfa Vision
We believe that a child has one opportunity to acquire the best education at primary school. Our vision here at Ysgol Glan Morfa is to ensure that this experience is one that promotes: -
It is not only the school that sets these crucial foundations for our children but also our community. We here at Ysgol Glan Morfa endeavor to promote this partnership by setting a clear direction and high expectations for all.
Amcanion yr Ysgol
Aims and objectives of the school
To create a welcoming climate where children, staff and parents are confident and motivated.
· To enhance children’s skills and self confidence.
· To give children time to talk about their learning to adults and to other children.
· To encourage children to do their ‘very best’.
· To provide learning experiences which foster children’s creativity, enthusiasm and curiosity.
· To provide learning experiences which foster self-esteem and help children to develop positive relationships with others both within the school and in the wider community.
· To ensure that all children feel included, valued and respected regardless of their ability, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion, family background, culture or home language.
· To ensure that the teaching challenges each and every child.
· To help children develop into reliable, independent and positive citizens
Our aim is to ensure that every child leaves us as a confident individual, believing in themselves but showing respect and concern for others and being capable of forming and sustaining relationships with other children and adults.